Monday 31 March 2014

#MoneySavyMarch Roundup

Moneysavymarch is over :'C I don't know how well I've done seen as it's my first themed month but hopefully it's been okay for you guys because I actually enjoyed writing up the posts. If you missed this months offering then don't you worry because I have six posts summarised for you in a nutshell.

The month featured a MUA lipstick review which was a bit hit and miss but nevertheless still one to have a look at because it was as cheap as chips. Then I rounded up the content of my bag 'survival guide' in a little post I called 'Bag-ception' so have a nosey round and see what I keep in my little kit.

Not to forget I also came up with ten things to do with a cotton bud because I have ten billion lying around (unused of course) and thought why not list all the things this little white fluffy stick can do?

Continuing with the theme of continuing I continued the 'Day in the life' style of posts with a montage of abstrast-ish pictures from my lecture trip to Camden. It wasn't as successful as I'd hoped but was a beautiful day so it was made up in that sense.

I've also gone DIY mad this month and bunting was one thing I went a bit loopy for. This butterfly bunting tutorial was my entry into the Hilary's blinds craft competition which ended today. Have a go at the tutorial it was super fun and easy as well. Not to mention, you guys probably all saw the bag upgrade DIY I did in nod to the Burberry designs we all lusted over on the runway earlier in the year.

So that was it for #moneysavymarch, let me know if there's any other themes you'd like me to dedicate a coming month to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric