Tuesday 1 April 2014

Life Update // April

I'm MOVING! Yepp I didn't think I'd ever be saying that seen as I've been living in my current house for 17 years, but the day is finally here. Details will come in another post but for now I'd just like to give you guys an explanation for my possible absence on social media, Internet might take weeks to be reinstalled unfortunately!

What else? Well I've got exams now don't I ! annoyingly it is that time of the year so hopefully my pre-scheduled posts should keep you company whilst I'm buried in a book somewhere. If there are days where I don't post please forgive me! I'll be officially free in June and if everything goes to plan then I will top up the weeks with posts through that time, using my weekends and free time to write, I actually find it therapeutic.

Anyways wish me luck and see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric