Saturday 27 December 2014

2014 FAVES


So 2014 has nearly left us and the new year is about to begin with full steam ahead! I can't believe the rollercoaster 2014 has taken me on, with many ups and possibly more downs to compensate, but nonetheless I'm pretty nervous about what 2015 has got up its sleeves.

As many of you know I've just got into makeup this year and it has been a slow process of building my collection to what it is at the mo. On a whim I thought I'd record a lil cheeky stop motion of my 2014 faves to share with you all since winter break has me conjuring up all sorts of plans for my bucket list, I can now tick off 'make a youtube video' from it! I've narrowed my faves into 6 products for the video and although it didn't turn out perfect I still wanted to put it out there so my efforts didn't all go to waste.

Hope you enjoy, it was created using my ipad and around 363 pictures all mashed together so it's not the best quality but still made with love! Leave your comments and constructive criticisms under the video because I'd love to improve and make more stop motion type videos in the future if that's something you'll like. (click here to see it)

Breakdown of the 2014 faves:
  • The Body shop honey bronzer in 04
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  • Revlon colourburst matte balm in Sultry
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder in translucent
  • Real Techniques expert face brush
  • Elf blush brush
Sadly some of my faves didn't make it into the video but maybe next year in another January favourites maybe?
Have a lovely new year everyone, and hopefully I'll see you bright and early next year for another years worth of posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric