Tuesday 30 December 2014

2014 roundup #1 | A year of WIDOW


So it's almost 2015 which means two things- 1) It's almost been a year of blogging frequently and 2) Another gruelling year is about to commence. I don't know how I feel about the new year beginning to be honest, as some of you may have noticed Blogvember kind of ended abruptly with no notice and I feel like apologising to those who were waiting for the giveaway or even my attempts at providing content. I've had a lot of my plate this past month and I don't know if I'm ready to brush it under the carpet to 'start a fresh year.' But enough of that!

Let's round up what I had to offer in the 'Whatididonwednesday' front this year. Firstly the monthly roundups, they were a post I decided to start as a different monthly post to the 'monthly favourites' most bloggers and vloggers do. The monthly roundups tied together all the links to my fave posts of the month into one blog post for added convenience- check it out if you haven't yet!

Another tradition I've begun this year is the Lazy Sundays segment where I round up my weekly escapades into five pictures. I started pretty early in the year and have gotten up to 20 posts so have a nosey if you're interested in that kind of lifestyle post.

2015 will hopefully see more unique content from me throughout the year, and I'd love to implement new and exciting things into my blog too. I'd love to hear your feedback of my blog in 2014- if you've been a follower right from the beginning then you'll know it's definitely changed a lot!

Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric