Sunday 14 September 2014

Lazy Sundays #18

• Healthy breakfasts • Touristy travels • A dinner mash-up • Collage notebooks • Park walks










It's that time of the week where I round up the escapades from the past seven days into five collective pictures.

Healthy breakfasts Instagram is somewhere I love to eye up recipes and creations other bloggers have created, that look and probably taste as amazing. I've been seeing a lot of healthy variations featuring every seed and health supplement you can think of, which makes me think about my own health and ways I can make a conscious lifestyle change for the better. A more detailed post is coming up on this specific breakfast bowl, and lets just say I like being healthy! (shock horror, I know!)

Touristy travels I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I've been living in London all my life yet I have never seen certain parts of it. I was recently in Wembley and it's the side of London that is very clean and modern yet there are parts of it that are quiet and calm too. The London designer outlet was a place I was dying to shop in but unfortunately I ran out of time to grab any bargains. It offers the same experience as Bicester village but is accessible by public transport so another successful trip up there might be on the cards seen as bicester is a bit too far for my liking.

A dinner mash-up Dinner is a meal that I'm always getting bored of. It goes against the 'being healthy' route I want to go in because by that time of day I literally just want to whack frozen fish fingers into the oven and munch. I really need to get into the habit of pre-preparing healthier meals for dinner so I can be more serious about the healthy phase.

Collage notebooksI posted a picture of my new collage notebook on my Instagram to share with you guys because I was so excited by the result. More so for the fact that I hadn't done anything arts and crafts related in about 5 years, so it rekindled my love for being creative. I'm going to be using it for my new University agenda for the year and I'm excited to get started with my note taking for the course I'm beginning next week.

Park walks Playing in parks are one of my favourite childhood memories and I still like taking my cousins to the park occasionally so they can experience the fun times I had as a child playing on the swings and slides. Saying that parks have pretty much gone super sized and my nan's local park now features a zip-line 'ride' and a trampoline! I feel like a big kid when I'm there!

So that rounds up last weeks frolicking, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric