Friday 4 July 2014

The beauty Starter Kit - UPDATE

Last month I posted my edition of a beauty starter kit, for beginners like me to start a makeup collection. If you missed out on that post than click here for a read. So here's my update on what I've managed to buy and what's still on my to-buy list.

THE FACE//

  • Foundation/ BB Cream
  • Concealer
  • Setting powder
  • Blusher
  • Bronzer
THE EYES//
  • Multipurpose palette
  • Mascara
  • Liquid eyeliner
  • Pencil eyeliner
THE LIPS//
  • Lipstick- bold & neutral
  • Lipgloss
  • Lipliner- neutral
As you can see I've managed to purchase most of the things on my list and I'm pretty satisfied with my finds. I'm yet to invest in a real foundation truly because my severely dry skin is a problem for even high end formulas to work on since everything clings onto the dry patches. So once I've found a useful moisturiser I'll be on the hunt for a good concealer, powder and foundation. What would you recommend for me to purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric