Friday 20 June 2014

Yardley Peony Fragrance


Now if there's one thing you should know about me it's that I absolutely adore peonies in every inch of its life- they're just beautiful right? If you saw my Fragrance Direct Haul you would know I made a few cheeky purchases, and when I saw a scent dedicated to peony that wasn't Jo Malone prices I had to leap to the chance to try it and at less that £5 I wasn't going to fret to hard if I was not to like the scent.



You'll have to bear with me on this one because describing scents is a tricky task to say the least but it's definitely up my street! Way worth the £5 price tag and who knows, it might be a dupe for the Jo Malone Peony and blush suede cologne that I'm lusting over.

It's a floral fragrance with a fruity undertone which separates it from being a flat out air-freshener scent some cheaper perfumes have. It's definitely more than a toilet spray for sure! From the description on the box it's described as a 'modern fruity floral with top notes of fresh green leaves, complemented by Peonies, Red Currant, Geranium and undertones of Warm Amber'.

I'm naming this my scent for the Summer, it is most probably my favorite scent I've ever smelt in the floral department for sure. And can we just admire the packaging! Its so dreamy and ideal for a dressing table setup with its ornate gold top and glass bottle! I'm now tempted to get the daisy scent in the same hopes that I will be able to layer the two together to create an even better combination, but I'll report back to you all with that idea.

For now head over to Fragrance direct because they honestly have the best deals on perfumes at a fraction of the price in the big retailers. For £5 can you go wrong with this peony scent- it would be a crime almost not to try it for that price!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh love your pics - that's such a bargain and it's so pretty!

    Josie xoxo Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely such a bargain! and thank you x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric