Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tippin' on Tuesdays

So quick tips will be the focus of every Tuesday for April on Whatididonwednesday. Kick starting it off with an old cult classic trick used by pretty much my whole friendship circle.

Sudocrem. I know what you're thinking, That nappy rash cream?, and the answer is yes. It is used for that but if you have eagle eyes like me you'd have noticed the small print says ' can be used for acne...' and other things. So hearing of this trick from my friends, they've all raved about how well it works at reducing acne marks and blemishes from the skin.

I don't suffer from acne but my friend's results are amazing. She puts a Sudocrem face mask on at night like a layer of moisturiser and when she wakes up she sees visible signs of improvement. If you have random breakouts I think it's nice to invest in because it can help calm the redness on them too.

So if you have a baby sibling or even this tub lying around somewhere give it a go and let me know how it does. Like all things being put on the face, test it out beforehand because you never know what you may be allergic to. If you're a loyal Sudocrem user share your tips below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric