Thursday 3 April 2014

Being daring with bags?





I was kindly gifted this bag for my birthday and I love it. It's a barrel bag, so a bit different to my usual long strapped slouch bag or tote. It had neon electric blue piping around the front of the bag with gold zipper detail which is really nice for a new look bag because I don't often see detail like this on a high street brand. The cream colour isn't too daring to go out in because it's wearable and can go with a lot of things, surprisingly.  The leather means any mishaps can be wiped off. The inside is really roomy too. It has the usual compartments for phones and important things. The strap is super convenient too because I like holding bags on my shoulders rather than on my arm.

I haven't worn this bag out but I have an outfit planed for next weeks outings so hopefully I'll do some sort of feedback on how the bag held up throughout the day. Have you guys owned a barrel bag? Does it get in the way? It's kind of bulky, let me know if you guys like this type of bag. It's no Celine but it'll have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric