Sunday 9 February 2014

Barry M Nail Paint


 

Now I don't often wear nail polish because I don't particularly have nice nail beds. But after the continuous raves about the colour 'Lychee' I had to give it a try because it was killing me inside.

It comes as part of Barry M's gelly high shine nail paint range and to be honest I'm not a fan of the other colours, they just don't float my boat. But this one luckily does. It's a nude beige with an under tone of brown which is pretty unique in my eyes. I like muted tones so I loved the way it enhanced my own natural nail colour without looking like I have lollipops stuck to my wrists.

I can't really compare it to anything else I've tried but it has good wear and nice application like you'd expect from a BM polish. The shine is a subtle one, not too much. Although it becomes hard to differentiate whether it's dry or not, at times I've botched the job prodding a nail to see if it was dry, so be sure it has fully dried before making the same mistake I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric