Wednesday 29 January 2014

Blog Rollin'

So I'm a total blog obsessive and I'm constantly following new profiles on Bloglovin' to get updates and see gorgeous pictures of new products they're raving about. I thought I'd share a few and make it a monthly thing where I could share my fave blogs of the month.

VIVIANNA DOES MAKEUP- My total blogging inspiration! I love her style of writing and photography skills- She's beautiful inside and out.

Tanya Burr- Amazing makeup, lifestyle blog and her recipes are actually achievable! Her style is cute and her makeup tips are awesome. Can't wait for her new lip and nail range to come out as well!

I COVET THEE- Great blogger and an all round product enabler!

If you have any blog recommendations please let me know, I'm all about the blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric