Sunday 3 August 2014

Lazy Sundays #16

•Henna tat •Summertime Slushies •New dry skin remedies •Haribo Happy Cherries!!! •Day at the fare

It's that time of the week where I round up the escapades from the past seven days into five collective pictures.

Henna tat Some of you guys might know, Monday was Eid ( religious festival celebrated by Muslims)  so I got into the spirit and donned some Arab inspired Henna on my hands. It's my first attempt at this design and I'm not sure if I like it, but with some more practise I think I'll be wearing more subtle tats regularly in the future.

Summertime SlushiesSlush is the most childhood-reminding food item I still enjoy today. It's just summer in a cup and I always ask for a mix of all the flavours because it tastes like a tropical mountain of crushed ice- perfect for the stream of heatwave we've been having in the UK.

New dry skin remediesSaying Summer usually means more oiler skin in my head, but on my face is another story. It actually annoys me a bit to the point where I've had enough of the dry flakes on my face. So being out and about last week I made a vow that I would get some skincare directed at dry sensitive skin, because I've been using oily skin fixes on my dry skin and it's definitely been drawing at the much needed oils from my face. 

Haribo Happy Cherries!!!Fasting has ended and I'm slowly weaning myself into a healthy diet in a bid to get fit before I begin University in the fall. Ironically though I had to satisfy my cravings for Haribo cherries because they are literally the BOMB! 

Day at the fareSeen as I hadn't see my friend for a long time we organised a trip to the fare, to exchange Eid gifts and have some much needed catchup. A day in the life post will be up next Wednesday so keep your eyes peeled for snaps for the day!

So that was my week in pictures. What was your highlight of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric