Saturday 1 March 2014

#MoneySavyMarch


So I've never been one for themed months on my blog yet so I thought I'd jump on a roll and start of March with a series of money savy saving tips and tricks. I'll be featuring frugal DIY's, recipes and outings to share with family and friends without breaking the bank. 

In the coming weeks I'll be posting a #moneysavymarch related musing everyday in hopes to reign the strings over our purses and bank accounts. From budget makeup to a post dedicated to helping you use up them pennies you have lying around in your pocket, it will all me here in the coming month. Leave any suggestions for posts below and you may possibly see it featured in the next 30 days.

I know it's not January or February no longer, however who says we can't be #moneysavy all year round? Let's start saving for the summer lovin' period of the year that we spend most of our money and effort into.

Throughout the months escapades using #moneysavymarch will be the centre of all that's happening. If you have a suggestion or have tried out something I've mention then Instagram it to me @whatididonwednesday and I'll be happy to have a lil' stalking sesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric