Saturday 11 January 2014

Too Late For Resolutions?

New years has come and is in full swing, and here is me still trying to figure out what to do with my life (typical)! Nobody ever sticks to the everlasting long lists to diet and workout so I've kept those orders on a back burner. Instead I've selected a more meaningful list of things I wish to accomplish in the coming months.

  ❋ Be more organised ❋ Strive for perfection ❋ Be more willing to face fears ❋ Don't let others bring you down ❋ Let your passions ignite ❋ Get fit! ❋ Save money for the things you love ❋ No more procrastinating!!! ❋Follow your dreams!

By no means will all these resolutions be completed but I think I'm going to try my best to achieve a better confidence in myself . Hopefully I can let go of nasty comments and pursue my dreams the way I want to pursue them. I often get clouded by third party opinions and attitudes which make me anxious and depressed but this year I just wish that I can overcome my anxiety head on and speak up against those who put me down.

What are your new years resolutions? Let me know ways in which you overcome some of the hurdles that stop you fulfilling them and what you do to beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric