Sunday 14 June 2015

Copper smokey eye


 In collaboration with DayinthelifeofNajmin we thought we would do a post on a makeup look creating out Primark P.S Love palettes that we managed to snap up during the Xmas sales. My palette is called the 'loveable luxuries' and houses a series of pinks and nude tones so they're great for day and night use. The look I've gone for is a copper ombre lid with coral running under the eye for a pop of colour.

I placed colour 1- a pretty rose gold shimmery colour on the lid and patted 2- a bronze glitter shadow in the centre of the lid so the rose gold shade was still present beneath. For a nice summer accent I thought the addition of the bright coral would do just the trick and highlight the lower lash line rather than using a harsh brown or black.


To enhance the look I thought I could continue the coral theme with the Topshop blush in 'head over heels' and MUA lipstick in shade 'peachy keen'. Of course no one can say no to a bit of contour and for that I though the Makeup revolution sculpt and contour palette would do the trick. All of the products are super affordable and great for a summer pick-me-up too!


As this was a collab do go over and send some love to Najmin and have a look at the gorgeous eye makeup she's also had a go at!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric