I was reading Emily rose's blog the other day and her post on the sweater weather tag ( click here to read ) got me inspired to answer my own spin on the tag. Feel free to also do the tag if you have a blog or in a comments below!
1. Coffee- What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks or any other coffee shop?
I'm not a hot drink kinda gal' but this year I'm making a vow to see what the fuss is about pumpkin spice latte!
2. Accessories- What do you opt for scarf, boots or gloves?
I love me a good thick blanket type scarf to snuggle up with but knitted snoods are just more practical.
3. Music- What's your favourite music to listen to during autumn?
My music taste doesn't really change from season to season but I do like a bit more of a slow Ed Sheeran type tune to sing along to.
4. Perfume- What's your favourite scent for this time of the year?
I love my Body shop white musk it's honestly so heavenly.
5. Candles- What scents will you be burning this season?
I love cinnamon scents and spicy warm smells to get me in the winter mood.
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I love autumn because you can layer up and get your slippers out for a nice evening on the sofa. It's not too hot or too cold which is a plus for me 'coz I hate summer for it's over powering heat. London comes alive at autumn too, the golden leaves that line the floors and the slight breeze just makes me feel at ease with nature.
7. Make-up- favourite make up look?
I'm going to be cheeky here and say that my favourite makeup look will be up next week in a coming post so keep your eyes peeled!
8. What're you looking forward to most this Autumn?
I'm looking forward to fairy lights and baking during my mini holiday. Spending time with family and just having a great time with those I love.
That wraps up the sweater weather tag. If you have a go then post your links below so I can have a nosy read of your answers! Happy Autumn/ Winter to you all!