Sunday 13 July 2014

Lazy Sundays #14

•New Salad discovery • Revlon Obsession continues • Crazy loom craze! • Bottles and Books • Biscuit illustrations

It's that time of the week where I round up the escapades from the past seven days into five collective pictures.

New Salad discoveryI'm late to this game but pomegranates in salads has been my absolute fave thing ever! It gives that subtle burst of sweetness amongst the savoury flavours of chicken or whatever my  salad contains. My family aren't fond of fruit with savoury food- So more for me! :P

Revlon Obsession continuesBefore the boots offer ended I snapped up two more lippies for my collection, which I am pretty happy with now so let me know if you'd like a 'lip product collection' post in the future. I have nudes to pinks to plummy purples so every colour, formula and shine is covered within my box of lipsticks. Now I just need an occasion to wear them!

Crazy loom craze!Much to the horror of my mum, looms are viral. My little brothers got himself a little new hobby, spurred on by his primary school friends, and I must admit, I'm not complaining. I requested a rainbow loom and he delivered. Thing is they look better than they feel on my hands, is that even a thing?

Bottles and Books I Instagramed this bottle earlier this week ( @Whatididonwednesday FYI ) and I love it! Its got a nice filigree, damask-style pattern wrapped around its exterior and I'm definitely more motivated to drink water on a more regular basis.

Biscuit illustrations I love magazines for tearing out amazing illustrations that I only envy being able to draw. Tesco mag of all places had a cute biscuit page adorned with these water-coloured inkings and I had to cut them out to keep.  I want to be able to draw more illustrations in that style for my blog but I'm not in the loop with scanning and photoshop, hopefully I can learn soon!


So that was my week in pictures. What was your highlight of the week?

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric