Saturday 3 May 2014

Exam ready?

Exam ready?... Well that's a no. I'm an un-confessed stress monster and I pretty much stay clear of admitting it because I know it will get to me that way. I have my own chaotic organisation method of revising which I pride myself on because it helps me when it most probably will distract others. My first exam is in 20 days and whilst I know these are my finals I can't help but get the urge to watch an episode of Gossip girl reruns on Netflix, Curse you Netflix!

But I'll get there, I have to. My life, university admission and future depends on these grades. Somewhere in the back of my mind it's ringing and every so often it gets loud enough to force me into hour sessions of intense revision. Why is procrastination so easy? Blog, I blame you!

Maths is the bane of my existence! I love it but hate it at the same time, and yes it's possible! I spend endless amount of note-taking and quesiton solving to get me nowhere. In a few years months days I'll probably look back at this post and question life because I have it nowhere as hard a adults do. Considering I'm technically an adult I ought to slap myself into shape. If you guys have had the exam blues let me know what you did to tackle it!

So to answer the question again, Am I ready? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric