Friday 11 April 2014

Ultimate Ice cream sundae// Recipe



Right. Now that looks delicious right?  It's barely summer and I've already popped out my recipe cards, how optimistic of me! One inch of sun peeps out and I've gone and created this amalgamation in a jam jar. 

Here's the lowdown:
White chocolate and raspberry cookie layered sundae

What you need:
  • jam jar
  • ice cream of choice - I used vanila
  • white chocolate and raspberry cookies- or any flavour you like
  • fresh raspberries and strawberries
The steps:
  • Grab your cookie and break it into chunks 
  • get your jar and start filling it with a genorous layer of the icecream
  • add your cookies
  • layer on your fresh fruit
  • continue adding the layers of icecream, cookie and fruit until the top of the jar
  • finish off with a sprinkle of cookie crumbs and fruit and your done!
Now that must be the easiest recipe ever, all the more reason to go try it. What's even more better is that once your done eating as much of it as you can you can leave the leftovers in the jar, screw the lid back on and put it back into the fridge for another day. Genius, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric