Monday 10 March 2014

The Student Money manual




I received this 'Student money manual' in the post recently and with my impending new chapter of University life looming I thought it was perfect to brush up on my financial situation.
It's actually a really intense booklet but explained in such a way that is humorous yet gets the serious stuff into your head. It's already taught me a lot about preserving my dosh and I plan to carry on doing so when I actually start my student life, because it scares me that I could be left with no money on some months.
For those interested in knowing what it has to say just search for them online and I'm sure you'll find something. They have a Twitter and website so if you're also starting university and need the low-down on money and finance as a student then it might be a good idea to read up on the matter before you start the year.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric