Thursday 13 March 2014

Highstreet finds

I recently went on a budget skincare search for my dry skin woes. I went to Wilkinson's of all places and found great deals on skincare items, from moisturisers to cleansers and pretty much a good selection of brands to choose from too.

I've picked up two products from the Skinology line which is Wilkinson's 'own' brand of skincare I guess. They were on a 2 for £1.50 trial so I thought I'd pick it up and have a try seen as they weren't that of an absurd price. On first appearances I liked the tea tree element of the line because it's spot fighting and good for breakouts... and keeping them away. I haven't tried them out long enough to notice a difference so I think I'll have to get back to you on that front.

Simple was also on sale. I love me some Simple products so I thought I'd try the normal moisturiser from the line as the 'derma' range wasn't working on my dry patches enough. I think it must be the weather change over the past week but weirdly using the 'normal' formula seems to do the trick so I think I'll be sticking to this combo for a few weeks to try out its magic on my face.

So although I only bought 3 items they totalled a grand total of only £4-50. Of course I'll only know if it is worth it once I've seen the results, but for now I think I've scored on the #moneysavymarch front of things!

If you've tried the Wilko Skinology range then let me know how you got on because I'm not too optimistic seen as the prices were so low, if they work it will be a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric